Join me in my prayer for clarity. ...

God bless you all for your prayers and encouraging words.

If by the end of the month I haven't made a sale, I will stop what I'm doing. I'm not putting the Lord on my time. No way. I will be available to do what the Lord wants me to do. Pray for me that I'd draw closer to God in this time. I can sense His calling. Thank you Jesus! Thank you brethren!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Update: No change so far. I still haven't made a sale. I watched a video about 9 signs you're under spiritual attack and I have all of them. One type of attack is on finances. Then there is attacks on our health, prayer life, church attendance, and isolation. Let's pray against these things because Jesus is greater than he who is in the world.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there. I’m really struggling with confusion and depression over my life. I pray for clarity and wisdom to overcome the continual attacks. Thankyou for praying 🙏
Replies
7
Views
104
I believe the Lord has revealed to me that a certain Godly man is my future husband. I am praying the Lord for clarity and discernment, and if this was not His own revelation and some confusion from Satan, for the Lord to show me this clearly and correct my ways. If this was a true revelation. I...
Replies
8
Views
135
This is a first for me. A first to reach out and ask willingly for prayer. The first where I’ve leaned into religion.. really. I’ve been to church. Baptized when I was young, and considered myself atheist up until my daughter was born almost ### years ago. It became apparent to me that I should...
Replies
14
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom