JOEL 2;25 JHON 19:30

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We were blessed by your heart of worship as you honored and praised our Father God who is worthy of all glory and thanksgiving and we joined you in asking Him to pour out His Spirit and favor upon you on earth as in Heaven as His beloved children.

We have continued to pray with you standing on the promises you shared in Joel 2:25 and John 19:30, trusting in His promise to restore the years and in the finished work of Christ who said it is finished and to Him belongs the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever.

If your request was answered and you have seen His restoration and favor poured out, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice and give glory with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Father God In Yaway Holy name I come to You Father God for I surrender all physical mentally spiritually and financially For I plead the precious blood of Your only Begotten Son over me n my House past present and Future I Thank Father for Your mercy love and Amazing Grace for all...
Replies
12
Views
67
Good morning Father God I come to You with all Honor Praise Worship Glory and Thanksgiving for all things on earth as in Heaven in Yaway Holy name Amen 🙏 🙌 Fathe God I hope You have a wonderful bless day and week full of Glory from all Your children's Gratefulness in Yaway Holy name Bless us be...
Replies
13
Views
133
Good morning Father God i come to You as a great full humble child of the most High God with all Glory praise honor and Thanksgiving for all things Yaway Holy name 🙏 🙌 ❤️ Father God I hope You have a wonderful bless day and week full of love worship praise and Thanksgiving from all Your...
Replies
12
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom