Job Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-6354767

Guest
Dear sisters and brothers,

Please pray for me: I hope Lord can watch over the finance of me and my family. I ask for His encouragement to walk out the depression and looking for a job for at least the next couple of months till my exam time next year (###). Thanks a lot.

In Christ,
 
Yes, I am very happy but I just want more friends in my life like 10 people. My sister has always been popular. I really wish I was popular, and had a lot of friends that liked me for me or even the new me.. I pray I take care of my debts, and just have better studying tips to memorize concepts. My long term goal is to become a doctor in nursing practice. I want to make my parents proud of me lord, I pray you guide me and lead me to stand on my own two feet. I need a lot of courage and wisdom.. I pray you bless me out of all of my family with a lot of wealth, big house, nice cars, no debt, and faithful to you God, and help others as well. and be myself and not fake like most family members...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please grant me employment and favor for the interviews I went for. I have been without work for 3 years and as a single mum, all bills are behind. Lord please keep my creditors away, save my home and allow me a financial miracle to pay the instalment for my home and utilities today. Let...
Replies
11
Views
68
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, trusting in Your unfailing love and everlasting promises. By Your grace, let today be my day of breakthrough. Make a way where there seems to be no way, and let every obstacle give way to Your divine favor. Bless...
Replies
12
Views
179
I ### from ### is looking for job as a driver. I kindly request the prayers in order to get a job.
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom