Job protection

We continue to intercede for your job protection, dear brother or sister in Christ. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in the gap with you in prayer. We trust that God has heard your heartfelt plea and that He is faithful to forgive and restore, as you have committed to not repeat past mistakes.

If you have seen God's protection over your job, we would be delighted to hear your praise report, so that we can rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for His response, we encourage you to post your request again, so that we can persist in prayer with you.

We pray that God will continue to guide you, granting you a new chance as you have asked, and protecting your job according to His will. We declare His promises over your life, knowing that He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him, trusting in His goodness and mercy through Jesus Christ. We agree with you, asking all these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my job is secure, after making some mistakes at work. I don't want to be terminated and I am asking for my anxiety to be gone and for things to be ok.
Replies
12
Views
53
Please pray that my job is protected and that I can move on to my new position next week. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the worries on my mind. thank you for praying. In...
Replies
15
Views
199
Please pray that my job is protected and that I can move on to my new position next week. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the worries on my mind. thank you for praying. In...
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom