Job Opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leianne

Guest
I lost my job 15 months ago and have been unable to find another one. Like soooo many people out there. My unemployment is about to run out and I will be homeless. An agency called me yesterday about a job opportunity. Please pray for me to get this job. Thank you.
 
MY JESUS, AS THOU WILT

~ ###

My Jesus, as Thou wilt! Oh, may Thy will be mine!

Into Thy hand of love I would my all resign;

Through sorrow, or through joy, conduct me as Thine own,

And help me still to say, my Lord, Thy will be done!

My Jesus, as Thou wilt! If needy here and poor,

Give me Thy people’s bread, their portion rich and sure.

The manna of Thy Word Let my soul feed upon;

And if all else should fail, my Lord, thy will be done.

My Jesus, as Thou wilt! Though seen through many a tear,

Let not my star of hope grow dim or disappear;

Since Thou on earth hast wept, and sorrowed oft alone,

If I must weep with Thee, my Lord, Thy will be done!

My Jesus, as Thou wilt! All shall be well for me;

Each changing future scene I gladly trust with Thee:

Straight to my home above I travel calmly on,

And sing, in life or death, my Lord, Thy will be done!
 
Father God please help ### and give her a place to stay that is warm and clean. Father God how you said we are so much more valuable to you than the sparrows, you feed them and shelter them, please feed and shelter ### and give her the financial means to get back on her feet. Father God I know you are going to take care of her and bring her blessings... IN Jesus's Holy Name... Amen
 
Child of God,

***Let Us Pray… My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved to another state a few months ago and have been having trouble with work. I have already had two job jobs with a temp agency and can’t seem to find full-time work. Let alone even get interviews in the state that I live in.. for the most part. It’s not even me or my resume. Just the...
Replies
12
Views
130
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
143
Prayer request that I just declined a job opportunity which require me to maintain codes from the 1960s, and crump 5 jobs into 1 salary. ###: Requirements gathering, use cases, documentation, liaison. ### ("Good to have"): Defining system-level architecture, policies, and mitigation measures...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom