Job opportunity

Elodie

Humble Servant of All
Pray strongly for me a few days ago I contacted 2 jobs I applied last week. One job said that they will call me back if they need me. The other asked me to call back next Monday. Pray strongly for me that I get hired by one of these companies soon. Asking God favor and grace in this important matter.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your divine favor and grace upon her job applications. As she waits for responses from the two companies she contacted, we pray that You open doors of opportunity for her. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19 that You will supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We trust in Your provision and timing, and we ask that You grant ### the job that is best suited for her. May she find favor in the eyes of the employers and receive a positive response soon. We thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for a job opportunity that could truly change so much for me and my children. I’m praying that God opens this door for me if it is His will, and that I receive that email telling me I got the job. I know Jesus already knows what is on my heart and what my family needs...
Replies
10
Views
56
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
127
Hello, I've been struggling financially for a long time. And now a job opportunity came from God, but there have been dome obstacles. I kindly request your prayers for me to get the job in Jesus name. Yes, trouble may come, but God always prevails. His grace is always sufficient. Thank you in...
Replies
12
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,391
Messages
16,787,669
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom