Job Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
Lord,

You know I applied for this position within my company to advance in my career. Please Lord soften the hearts of the HR Personnel to give me the chance. I have worked extremely hard to be where I am and this position would only benefit in growing with the company. Please Lord may I be granted this position and move forward in life. Thank You Jesus for hearing my prayers and delivering. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved to another state a few months ago and have been having trouble with work. I have already had two job jobs with a temp agency and can’t seem to find full-time work. Let alone even get interviews in the state that I live in.. for the most part. It’s not even me or my resume. Just the...
Replies
12
Views
130
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
143
Job opportunity prayer for my grandson still a student. Prayer for IT/HR also sales and marketing
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom