Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammgoc

Prayer Warrior
I thank God for giving me a temporary job. On ###, I have an interview for a job I am experienced in, qualified for and it is a job near home. I have an interview and a presentation. I am believing that after being turned down so many times and after putting too much practice into the preparation, God opens the door for me. I am believing that this will be my Anniversary present (My wedding anniversary is the following day ###). God I claim it in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God will surely do it for you. Amen
 
Jesus will do even greater things for you. This is just the beginning...greater things He will do for you. Amen
 
Lord hears all prayers and protects us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
131
I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
132
My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom