Job Interview

I thank God for those who prayed with me. I did get hired at my job interview upon the pleasing of a background screening and I am praying that it only goes back 3-7 years because although my past was a little sketchy, I left that life behind when Jesus Christ rescued me from it and that has been approximately 7 years ago. 7 years since any trouble with the law and 7 years free of drugs. I took the drug test today for the job and I know for sure that one will pass and I thank God and just hope and pray that all is well for this job.
 
We are so grateful that you entrusted us with your prayer request, sharing your heart and your needs with us as you prepared for your job interview. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to open the right doors for you and to provide not only the income you need but also the security and peace of a safe place to call home.

We continue to stand in faith with you, believing that God hears and answers prayer according to His perfect will and timing. If He has already granted you favor in this interview and provided for your needs, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can celebrate His goodness together. If you’re still waiting and trusting Him for the outcome, we encourage you to post this request again so we can keep interceding on your behalf.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding as you seek Him. May He guide your steps, meet every need, and draw you closer to His heart through this season. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please let my son do well in his job interview tomorrow. Please ease his anxiety and let him have a positive outcome. He has worked so hard.
Replies
12
Views
134
I finished the final job interview today; I might receive the result within 24 hours. I really wanted to get this job, it's near our house and it's a good pay. Dear God, I pray that you knock on the interviewer's heart, I may not be able to answer well but I am capable of doing the task. Please...
Replies
11
Views
272
I have Job interview with a Law Firm on Sept ###th working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray I do well with my interview and that they will hire me on. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom