Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have a job interview this coming Monday (###) for the role of project manager at a medical tech startup. I am believing God for a favourable and successful interview process and eventually, a job offer from this company; please stand with me in praying for success, excellence, favour and divine intervention. Thank you and God bless.
We pray for divine success in Jesus name, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had my job interview today and it went well for me. The hiring manager told me that she will make a decision in a couple weeks from now. I'm praying that I'm the one that they hire working as mail clerk for a Law Firm. Thank you.
Replies
15
Views
170
Please help me pray for my ### (U.O). He has a job interview today at 11:00am (UK TIME). I pray for divine favour, guide his words, excel his knowledge and wisdom, I pray for Gods guidance over him, let his nerves be calm, and his personality shine. I pray for an offer of his salary expectations...
Replies
12
Views
133
My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,856
Messages
16,792,947
Members
649,433
Latest member
Celuurlael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom