Job interview

Elodie

Humble Servant of All
Pray strongly for me I have a job interview tomorrow. Pray that I get hired. Asking God for grace and favor in this important matter.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and reverence, acknowledging Your sovereignty and grace. We lift up ### to You, who has a job interview tomorrow. Lord, we ask for Your divine favor and grace to be upon ### during this important moment.

Your Word tells us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We pray that ### experiences Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, and that any anxiety or fear is replaced with confidence and calmness.

Father, we know that You are the provider of all good things, as stated in James 1:17, "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." We trust that You have a perfect plan for ###'s life and career. We ask that You open doors that no one can shut and close doors that are not in alignment with Your will.

We pray that ### finds favor in the eyes of the interviewers, just as Joseph found favor in the eyes of Pharaoh (Genesis 41:37-40). Grant ### the wisdom and clarity to answer questions effectively and to present skills and experiences in the best possible light. We ask that Your Holy Spirit guides ###’s words and actions, making a lasting impression that aligns with Your will.

Lord, we also pray for Your will to be done above all else. If this job is part of Your plan for ###, we ask that You make the path clear and smooth. If it is not, we trust that You have something even better in store. Help ### to trust in Your timing and Your perfect plan, as Jeremiah 29:11 assures us, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for the assurance that You are always with us. We place ### and this job interview into Your capable hands, trusting in Your infinite wisdom and love.

In Jesus' mighty and precious name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
125
My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
161
I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom