Powers

Beloved of All
God, free ###, my son, of work issues... for new position. Bring ### guidance & knowledge ..Holy Spirit, rain down on him & his home. God, bless him with wisdom for Your new, closeby position. Thank You, ###
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith and pray and Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
172
Please pray for ### today. Thanks for praying. God is faithful. Jesus is the Way Maker. God bless.
Replies
9
Views
137
Please pray for ### at school tomorrow. Thanks for praying. God is faithful.
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom