Job - Final Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joiel

Guest
I had put a prayer request couple of days ago saying that I have given an interview and there are two final candidates and they will select one of them. Now they have come back to me saying there will be a final round of interview via video conferencing for both candidates and then select one person. I request you all to pray for me so that I do well in the interview and I am able to give the right answers to them and get this job.

I know it's not education, knowledge, or experience which can help one; the grace of Lord Jesus Christ can help me get this job. I request you all to agree and pray for me to get this job as per the Lord's will.

God bless you all.
 
May the Lord almighty choose you as He did to David and Joseph in the Bible among the 12 children of Jesse and 12 children of Jacob God choose them for the purpose, let God do so for you in Jesus name.
 
I join you to pray that you will be the choice of God for the job, and as you get the job, may there be promotions for you for as long as you work there in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Lord, help us to feel the wonder and depth of your love. Then help us to love everyone we meet as much as you love us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ###, Age ###, attending Group Discussion and Personal Interview on ###. Also Psychmetric test on ###. Please pray for him to pass the all procedure to get Job in ###. Praise the Lord.
Replies
10
Views
135
Dar Brethren Please pray me for my Employment Interview that the Lord God give me wisdom to response in all the question during interview in James 1:5 it says if any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who give generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to us. I claim this...
Replies
14
Views
210
My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to help me in finding a good work from home job. I had about 3 interviews already with this company and I am really praying that they consider me for the role since there is also another candidate on the line. At this point, only a miracle from you...
Replies
8
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom