Job Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyofDavid

Servant of All
Please pray for me friends.

I put my job application for ### in the hands of the Father. And I ask for the position in the Mighty name of Jesus. I would like to Thankyou for it Father. And I receive it by Faith. I know that you are in control. Thank you Lord, may I find favour with my employer. I ask boldly as your daughter as Through Christ my sins are forgiven and I know I can ask anything from you Father and I shall receive it. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
205
Dear Loed Jesus, Please help me apply for this job and get it where I need to go. I would he like to get this job for the time being and then go back to my seasonal position. They’re different jobs. I want. I miss ### ### right now, but let me be a part-time ### in between and then go back to...
Replies
10
Views
157
Yesterday I found myself applying for job, very unexpected but the job fits my interests/availability and the pay is good. I'm praying for good news and for the path to be set before me with opportunity and kindness. Amen
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom