Job And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
please pray for me for my family and my kids that Jesus will be give me the power that I can do something special for my family because of I am live in ### and there are a many problem in daily life so please pray for me
 
Lord I pray for ### as he lifts his concerns for family up to you. May you bless him and guide his steps in going the way that you want him to go. You said that you are the provider for all our needs as we humbly come before you. Please keep him safe taking care of the family that You have entrust to be responsible and that He may rest and know to never fear because he knows that You are there with him. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear ###, I ask for your prayers for a breakthrough in my job and finances. I trust God for open doors, wisdom in my work, and provision for my needs. Please stand with me in faith during this time.
Replies
11
Views
145
Pray that i will be able to get a job this month and that my daughter can get a job also.
Replies
11
Views
93
Jesus you are everything to me. I have been applying since March for jobs. I have paid for resumes to be made, haf AI to do it, remade it myself, had my friend in management do it, had others look over it and remake it, paid another subscription that updates your resume everything you apply. I...
Replies
9
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom