Job And Wedding Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-88

Guest
1. I need a better paying job in a multinational company with better benefits.

2. I need a financial favour to enable me do my wedding and equip my apartment.

3. God bless me with a car and a personal house this year.
 
May you receive the career solution you're looking for! Remember that jobs like that really do exist, and you should continually work your network on the various sites that provide that. Please remember that God is always doing His best to help you, and if you follow the direction of our Lord Jesus, you will receive all the blessings you are meant to have! Amen!
 
Remember the love of God and the renewal of mind in his trust. Knowing God who knows what you really need before you do..This is your wish and let it be God's will if it is. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted yesterday and the replies gave me some comfort. I want to expand a bit more. My fiance and I are in a long distance relationship. He is in ### while I'm in ###. We had planned to fly back to our home country in June which we did for our civil registry. However a few days before flying I...
Replies
10
Views
226
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
123
Please keep me and my family in prayer during this season. - Mum: Pray for her continued recovery, strength and protection, and for provision for her medication, food and hospital expenses. - Finances & accommodation: Pray for urgent financial breakthrough and for God to provide a safe, suitable...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom