Job And Wedding Requests

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-88

1. I need a better paying job in a multinational company with better benefits.

2.I need a financial favour to enable me do my wedding and equip my apartment.

3.God bless me with a car and a personal house this year.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May you receive the career solution you're looking for! Remember that jobs like that really do exist, and you should continually work your network on the various sites that provide that. Please remember that God is always doing His best to help you, and if you follow the direction of our Lord Jesus, you will receive all the blessings you are meant to have! Amen!

Remember the love of God and the renewal of mind in his trust. Knowing God who knows what you really need before you do..This is your wish and let it be Gods will if it is. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I ask Our most High God all mighty to please grant me the following: 1. Free from every generational curse, self-imposed curse, curses from people who did it out of anger and selfishness. 2. My traditonal mariage that we are planning in October this year and white wedding in Marrch 1st, next...
Replies
Views
I am suffering from black magic from a lot of years my health education job finance everything is taken away. Please pray for me that I get rid of black magic and spells caste on me so that I can live a peaceful happy successful fruitful life. Please pray that I get a stable permanent high...
Replies
Views
Greetings I am asking for prayer for my son. He has been offered a temporary job but the hours are not enough in order for him to survive financially. This job is a temporary job, he would rather a full-time job which would be better for him. I can not continue to support him financially as...
Replies
Views
Greetings I am asking for prayer for my son. He has been offered a temporary job but the hours are not enough in order for him to survive financially. This job is a temporary job, he would rather a full-time job which would be better for him. I can not continue to support him financially as...
Replies
Views
Father I went for an interview today for a better paying job. Please give me favor with the manager I need a salary if at least 3700.00 please brant me my request. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom