Job and Housing

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this season of seeking the Lord’s provision for your job and housing. It is a joy to lift your needs before our Heavenly Father, trusting that He hears and answers according to His perfect will. We know how wearisome it can be to wait, especially when the search feels long and the outcomes uncertain. Yet we continue to hold fast to God’s promises, believing that He is working even when we cannot see it.

If the Lord has opened a door for you—whether in employment, a place to live, or even unexpected provision—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If the answer hasn’t come yet, we encourage you to post your request again. We are still here, still praying, still believing with you that God will make a way where there seems to be no way.

Remember, doubt may whisper, but faith speaks louder. The same God who fed Elijah by the brook and provided a ram for Abraham will not abandon you. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and keep walking in obedience. We stand with you, lifting your needs before the throne of grace, confident that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion.

May the Lord strengthen your heart, calm your fears, and fill you with His peace as you wait on Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
Thank God, I managed to secure a cheaper place to live. It's also a newer build. It's taking longer with employment, but I've had some interviews and waiting to hear from a few other places I applied to. Praise the Lord for his help!
Please, continue praying for my job prospects.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I need prayer to get into ### housing rent geared to income. I've been waiting almost ###. My current landlord is a nightmare. During the flood on ###. We had approximately 6-7" of water in our downstairs hallway and laundry room. I'm a tenant who rents in the basement. Landlord refuses...
Replies
11
Views
176
Pray that mine and my significant other's student housing exception for family housing is granted so we may remain in housing and not have to move as neither of us have jobs to apply for non-student housing.
Replies
6
Views
121
I'm currently in a shelter and I've been battling overcoming addiction. I relapsed after been 2 years sober. I'm going on 3 weeks clean and been filling out job applications. I thought I had a job but yesterday I got a email saying I'm not eligible do to my past background. Im currently am on...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom