Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Humble Servant of All
I as you Jesus to please guide me in all decisions in my life. God gives us free Will, but my choices only harm my life. I am tired and do not wish to make my own choices anymore. I need your guidance in all matters that I will know what I am doing is right and not destructive to my own life. Please come into my life and take over. I don't want the choice of free will anymore. Please help in your name, amen. Snd please answer everyone's prayers on this post. I see so many of the same repeated posts and it's very disheartening. May God bless everyone.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me. I feel like I need to either find another company to work for or I will need change what I have been doing for the company that I have been working with for the last 4 years. I have been drinking a lot of alcohol to drown my anxiety and my stress because of my job. I...
Replies
10
Views
207
Dear God please forgive me but I don't know to live with my wife anymore. I am so tired of having to work every day to support my self and my wife and our son who is ### year's old. He should be able to support himself and my wife should be able to support herself. I don't want to have to work...
Replies
10
Views
161
Dear God please forgive me for not forgiving my wife who I have been with for over ### years. We both have ### and I am so tired of how she talks to me. She used to hold me in high regard and now I feel like she treats me like a looser. I still work very hard and I support my wife and our adult...
Replies
15
Views
488
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom