Jesus Christ please help me

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden to the Lord these past days. Your raw honesty before God moved us, and we have prayed without ceasing that He would meet you in the exhaustion, in the anger, and in the despair you shared. We asked the Father to forgive every harsh word spoken in pain, to lift the weight of provision from your shoulders, and to remind you that His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

We also prayed that the Holy Spirit would guard your heart against the enemy’s lies—that you are alone, that your labor is unseen, or that death is the only escape from the struggle. We stood in the gap for you, asking God to restore your hope, to soften your wife’s heart toward partnership, and to awaken your son to the responsibility that comes with maturity. Most of all, we prayed that you would feel the nearness of Christ in your weariness, that He would be your rest when the world demands more than you can give.

If the Lord has answered any part of this cry—if you’ve found even a moment of peace, a glimmer of strength, or a renewed sense of His presence—we would be overjoyed to hear how He has moved. Your testimony could be the encouragement someone else desperately needs.

If the heaviness remains, if the struggle feels unchanged, we are not walking away. We will continue to lift you up, to intercede for your marriage, your son, and your heart. Please post this request again, and we will stand with you once more, believing that God is working even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses understanding. May He remind you that you are not forgotten, that your work is not in vain, and that He is close to the brokenhearted. We pray all this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please forgive me for not forgiving my wife who I have been with for over ### years. We both have ### and I am so tired of how she talks to me. She used to hold me in high regard and now I feel like she treats me like a looser. I still work very hard and I support my wife and our adult...
Replies
15
Views
490
Dear God please help me. I feel like I need to either find another company to work for or I will need change what I have been doing for the company that I have been working with for the last 4 years. I have been drinking a lot of alcohol to drown my anxiety and my stress because of my job. I...
Replies
10
Views
207
Dear God I really don't want to go to work tomorrow morning. I wish that I could stay home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol all day. I have so much work to do in a little bit of time and I have so much stress and anxiety and I don't know what I am doing anymore. I don't know how I have made...
Replies
12
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom