Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lord save me, im unable to focus on anything. Im always lethargic and not being competent. Please lord Jesus help me be competent and complete all my jobs without any hurdles I'm begging you lord. Please don't let me fall down. Please be my shield and protection. Help my mind getting...
Replies
11
Views
154
I was working 2 jobs and had my own place. On ### I crushed all the bones in my left foot and the ligaments were torn from the bones. I had surgery to do a complete reconstruction. My family moved me out of my apartment im living with my mom. I was in the hospital for ### days. I can't walk on...
Replies
13
Views
173
Life in Iam redeemed from all curses 🤬 my mom my 3 OFFSPRINGS MY FAMILY OUR PETS ###..I GET MY SECRET ADDRESS A TOASTER A BEAUTIFUL DAYYYYY TODAY NO WORRIES MY FAMILY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED GREATLY I GET MY NOSE PIERCED FREE GREATLY MAYBE EVEN TWICE LITTLE DIAMONDS OR HANGING CROSS ONE DIAMOND...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom