Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
save me this is more than i can handle. so much power. my hands are sweating. sufferings.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me. I'm at work and I am having AUD with drawls and my stress and anxiety are too much to handle and I just want to go back home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm afraid of losing my job and my home. I started home all last week and drank every day...
Replies
9
Views
160
Dear God thank you for helping at work today. Thank you for helping me not sweat as much as I did this morning. Please help me not drink alcohol tonight so that by this time tomorrow I will stop my hands from shaking so much better of my ### and my ###. Please don't let me have to go serve on...
Replies
9
Views
179
Dear God please help me not to throw up today at work or at home. Please help me get out of bed and to clean my up and to get my clothes on and get back to work on time and please don't let me shake and sweat anymore. I need your help with my AWS right now. Please dear God please help me because...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom