Nobody is reading this thread right now.

To take away all our burdens away from us, all those doubts that come to our heart, the fear that creeps up in our soul and the illness we have and cannot be cured. Jesus we need You all the time, to praise You, to thank You, to adore Your holy name. So, let us all sing along.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus.
Look full in His wonderful face.
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim.
In the light of His glory and grace.
O soul, are you weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There is light for a look at the Savior.
And life more abundant and free.

When we run to the arms of our dear Lord, everything that bothers us and causes to have burdens in our heart will dissappear. He is the Light of the world and we must continue to walk in His light, an eternal light of God.

To take away all our burdens away from us, all those doubts that come to our heart, the fear that creeps up in our soul and the illness we have and cannot be cured. Jesus we need You all the time, to praise You, to thank You, to adore Your holy name. So, let us all sing along.

When we run to the arms of our dear Lord, everything that bothers us and causes to have burdens in our heart will dissappear. He is the Light of the world and we must continue to walk in His light, an eternal light of God.
Jesus did miracles so great and no one could do those wonders around unsaved people. Casting out devils out of people and healing all kinds of deseases. Let us all thank God for what He did in our midst.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When troubles come to my life and I am confused and dissoriented, I know who I can turn on for help and direction in my life. When everyone leaves all alone in a dark world with no help coming along my path, who can help me? David was right when he wrote... My help cometh from the Lord, the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let every single pore in our body absorb the light of God shining all over the place so we will see and feel His presence in our heart and life. Swim into the joy of heaven coming down to all of us who seek His face and start glorifying His holy name. Cast away all dark ideas and thoughts that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all. Jesus You always hears me when I call. Jesus You lift me up when I fall You are the sweetest name of all. Wonderful song to sing to the Lord. He really is the satisfier of our troubled soul. When we walk through the valley of shadow and death, He is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is always a light at the end of our tunnel and as we look at the sky in the middle of the night I saw a beam of light coming out to me. It shone directly to my face, so beautiful, so bright. I looked in amazement of what I had encountered. I surveyed all around me and then remembered...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom