JESUS YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL I KNOW YOU ARE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
JESUS YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL I KNOW YOU ARE ABLE BUT IF YOU ARE WILLING GET MY SISTER OFF OF THIS MEDICATION AND PLEASE HEAL HER KEEP HER YOUTH AND PLEASE KEEP HER HEALTH TO BRING FAME TO YOUR NAME PLEASURE AND HONOR FOR MY PARENTS ENCOURAGEMENT AND THE BROTHERS ENCOURAGEMENT AND STRENGTHEN THEIR BELIEF TO TURN THE OTHER FAMILY TOWARDS YOU PLEASE DESPITE MY SIN PLEASE AND KEEP ME FROM SIN PLEASE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, you must enjoy watching me suffer. Or you don't care. Or you don't exist. I want to go. Please. Please end me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone else going with me.
Replies
10
Views
355
Lord Jesus I know you are powerful so please convince my parents yourself we tried a lot of methods all failed as her heart is hardened now she and her brother do not want to step into Church which is the only way to receive the good news. Pray that she will go to Church to find out from herself...
Replies
7
Views
280
Lord I know you have answered my prayers. My I not be pregnant. Keep the child into your arms and that you may bless me with it when I'm older. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom