Jesus there are so many things I am afraid of in ###

tina1

Beloved of All
Jesus there are so many things I am afraid of in ### please take these away from me Lord please forgive my fear and deliver me from it in Jesus Name amen thank You
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. Father, ### and I have similar prayer requests regarding fear. We ask You to renew our minds. Deliver us from the enemy's (the accuser's) lies, schemes and distortions. "God, You have not given us a Spirit of fear, but (a Holy Spirit) of love, power and a sound mind". In Jesus' Name I pray help us walk in It. Amen
 
May God grant Peace and Blessing for ### and ### family in this New Year. Amen.

Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
heart.png


[SIZE=14pt]Be Encouraged.  Stay prayerful and trust God.  The Bible states, “[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).[/SIZE]”  [SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]Thank God in advance for answering your prayers.  May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. [/SIZE]
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For so long my neighbors have been stomping around my entire apartment non-stop day and night, it's worse at night. They kick my doors, scream and threaten me. I'm afraid that someday they will do something to me again, they have before and I'm afraid I will have to live with this behavior...
Replies
9
Views
162
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
209
I'm sorry to ask for prayer again but there is just so much. Please pray that my son ### feels better and his happy. Please pray that everything is ok with the pharmacy and medication and please pray that we keep power during the storm. Please pray that God will allow me to feel better and have...
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom