Jesus, something is going to wrong , ...

Bino

Humble Servant
Jesus, something is going to wrong, Jesus please help me to survive, for my existing job someone is involving in day-to-day operation and they are keeping me in the corner, Jesus please provide me a miracle, I know I am good for nothing. Jesus, you know me, Jesus please give me hope. As well as as of now my visa has not been processed and all accounts will be stopped in a few days, Jesus please help me out. Jesus, help me to survive from whoever is targeting me and help me to find a new job, Jesus I am really required. I am also financially not well, Jesus, please help me, please find a way for me, I am trusting you, Jesus.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Heavenly Father, I lift up ### prayer request to You and I ask for a spiritual blessing to surround and comfort Your child, in Jesus' name amen.
 
Lord we cancel out the plans and lies of the enemy in Jesus name. Your child is worth more than the finest gemstones! We ask that you speak words of life, favor, and blessings over Your child. We know that you only need to say it and it is done. We pray for their miracle and know you are capable. Lord approve their visa and help them at work. Lord bring favor. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. God supply all my need. Bless me to prosper and walk in excellent health. Bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in my life. Bless me to fulfill my God-given purpose. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. God dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen. So be it!

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON ### WHO IS GOING ON WRONG WAY. HE IS HAVING 12TH EXAM. NOT STUDYING, NOT EATING ALWAYS WITH BAD FRIENDS, ALSO ARGUING AND SHOUTING. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON AND HIS FRIEND IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
422
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the name of Jesus in my time of need, lord I don't what is wrong with me and why I can't find a romantic love, someone that I can spend the rest of my life with, lord I thought found someone who is everything that I've been looking for a d she says she...
Replies
11
Views
161
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom