Jesus saving touch.

Our dear Lord is a wonderful physician who can heal anything when we ask Him in faith, believing what He can do for us. When we go on our knees and pray, the healing touch of heaven comes over us and restores our health and our life continues praising and adoring His holy name.

He will touch our mind.
Wandering away from Him.
Restore our sanity.
Coming back again.
To find relief to our troubled soul.
He will replace our thoughts,
With peace and joy in our heart.


As days and nights pass away we are one step closer to a healthy life and happiness forever more. Jesus has come to your life and healing has arrived at your door. Take your time and pray, thank the Lord for helping and healing your body and soul.
 
Thou o Lord a living Word larger than any creed human beings wrote, it touches our heart and mind. Thou Love Divine will touch our bodies and our souls and we shall be healed.
Our dear Lord did so much for sick people in His time. Lepers were healed, the blind saw, the lamed walked and demon possessed people were delivered. Let us all rejoice in Him alone and sing songs of praise to Him.
 
All to Jesus I surrender, Lord I give myself to Thee. Fill me with Thy love and power let Thy blessings fall on me. I need the touch of the Lord in my life. I call on the Lord day and night and I believe He will do great things in my life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God. I am praying for all those who need some spring in their steps who need some joy in their life , fill those who are struggling or in debt with a reason to be full of joy, perform creative miracles and meet financial needs in Jesus' name Lord where there is spiritual dryness in their...
Replies
15
Views
221
To everyone who stopped what they were doing to pray for my children and me… Thank you. Jesus made a way. The immediate threat of our electric disconnection has been stopped, and I cannot let this testimony pass without giving Him all the glory. There were moments where I truly believed...
Replies
11
Views
149
My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom