Jesus saving touch.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our dear Lord is a wonderfu physician who can heal anything when we ask Him in faith, believing what He can do for us. When we go on our knees and pray, the healing touch of heaven comes over us and restore our health and our life continues praising and adoring His holy name.

He will touch our mind.
Wandering away from Him.
Restore our sanity.
Coming back again.
To find relief to our troubled soul.
He will replace our thoghts,
With peace and joy in our heart.

As days and nights pass away we are one step closer to a healthy life and happiness forever more. Jesus has come to your life and healing has arrived at your door. Take your time and pray, thank the Lord for helping and healing your body and soul.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thou o Lord a living Word larger than any creed human beings wrote, it touches our heart and mind. Thou Love Divine will touch our bodies and our souls and we shall be healed.
Our dear Lord did so much for sick people in His time. Lepers were healed, the blind saw, the lamed walked and demon possesed people were delivered. Let us all rejoice in Him alone and sing songs of praise to Him.

All to Jesus I surrender, Lord I give myself to Thee. Fill me with Thy love and power let Thy blessings fall on me. I need the touch of the Lord in my life. I call on the Lord day and night and I believe He will do great things in my life.

Similar Requests

• Article
He will touch your heart and soul and bring healing to your trouble mind. He will make you life so joyful and happy as you continue to love Him and serve Him. He will replace your thoughts with heavenly ideas that will lead others to heaven. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name. Touch our bodies o Lord. Touch my lonely soul. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come and fill our hearts with joy and peace, send healing and mercy, we need You today and will need You for ages to come. When Jesus touches our heart. Healing comes along. His touch is an eternal touch. Full of blessings and help. There is nothing lacking anymore. His touch is final and a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name. Then sings my soul, My Savior God to Thee. How great Thou art. Yes, Thou art great, And full of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom