Jesus pls keep ###, ###, ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus pls keep ###, ###, and ### out of ### way at work. Jesus we need your help. It seems like he is a 2 face ###, ###, pls deal with them.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 30:17 : One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill. Historical Context: During Isaiah’s time, the people of...
Replies
5
Views
104
Pls keep praying for me that this time around God should give me the visa, put an end to family battle and sedge I shouldn't leave apart from my husband like my mother did me. I want to live with my husband and my children as well. God shouldn't let this travelling not to separate my husband and...
Replies
13
Views
597
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 : The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets. Historical Context: In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom