Jesus please shut this door if it's ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me during an incredibly difficult and desperate season. I have been unemployed for almost two years, and the prolonged waiting has taken a severe toll on me. I am battling deep fears, frequent panic, and depression, and I am earnestly asking God for healing and for peace in my...
Replies
9
Views
197
I applied for a new job and had an interview the other day; it went well, and I believe I will get the job, and he will contact me this week. But now I am having second thoughts because it pays much less than what I am making at my current job. I'm worried I won't be able to afford my bills or...
Replies
8
Views
367
I speak claim create command decree declare demand I have tried 5 times now to pass the first exam in my course it’s too hard this assignment ends now. Then I got locked out of my quizzes the system is evil this needs to end now greatly. I can’t study and AI ISN’T giving the right answers AI...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom