Jesus please save my ### life for ...

Folofay

Disciple of Prayer
Jesus please save my ### life for ever I want to live with my ### till the end of my life Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I really need you right now. I reacted the wrong way towards my ### and I feel awful. I feel as if I'm slowly slipping away mentally. I just want you. I want to walk with you and live in breathe your name. Please Jesus I Love You so much. My family is not the same anymore everything used...
Replies
7
Views
160
Please lift the burden of my addiction and save my life. So that I can serve you and my beautiful family.
Replies
11
Views
256
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,751
Messages
16,814,669
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom