Jesus please let the person who is ###

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let the person who is stealing ###'s identity get in trouble and go to jail. Please let the police help ###. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I place this need at your feet and let your will be done in this situation. Give them wisdom in their struggles and show them the way. Remind them that there is hope in Jesus.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Got You! - Please Click on the Link Below And Read - God Got You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a line in between forgiveness and not let the person continue in sin because my church speaks about forgiveness and one could forgive this offender but not let them continue in sin. If someone keeps sinning and you forgave them already, do you still report them for their actions if they...
Replies
8
Views
174
Since saving government money is most important, help me do my patriotic duty by dying. I'm too chicken right now to end me so I need your help. I need for you to take me or give me at least one sure fire method and courage to carry it out. I won't be missed since I'm a waste of...
Replies
9
Views
144
Coming out to help now please that the b good and Low cost and no conspiracy please Jesus Help amen
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom