Jesus please let the man who took ###

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let the man who took my money and not send my item either refund me or send my money back. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###. He is a good person who has been doing an exchange in electronics repair and bartering of electronic items. He took a fall. He is not that old but it has set him back quite a bit. I believe he is younger than ###. Please pray for his speedy recovery as he's spending most of...
Replies
6
Views
1K
Jesus Please let me finish my homework in your name we ask ### and ### and let me finish my divorce with no delays father help me to help you with nutrition and photography and music on earth ###
Replies
10
Views
189
Dear God please help me because I feel so scared because I need to have major back surgery and I am not going to be able to work and I am running out of money and I don't know how to do my SDI paperwork done to get some help and I am also having a hard time not being an alcoholic. I put off My...
Replies
8
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom