Jesus please let my ### do well on his test today. Please let my credit card company refund my money and please let my landlord cash my check..also please let my ###'s math teacher respond to message about a missing grade when my ### did the assignment and also he promised to post notes to help...
First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position this week. Please help me get off to a good start. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the...