Jesus please help me. My ### bite ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please help me in college bring me my twinflame on earth with stewardship i also pray to have privacy . Father help me in music show me favor in JESUS name amen
Replies
14
Views
160
I had a dream about bugs that bothered me. I hope it isn't a curse from the LORD. Jesus Christ, please save me from identity theft, and computer virus. I'm not sure how to get rid of the virus. I'm really messed up after reading the holy bible. I had given out my information to a scammer that...
Replies
7
Views
235
I wasted my life playing videogames, and am trying to adapt to the habits of exercise and study to attempt to reorient my life for success. Jesus, please help me to sleep 8 hours and stay awake for 16 hours. I have a lot to learn. I really like oversleeping. My parents are providing for me, and...
Replies
10
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom