Jesus please help me I am so ...

“Raphael of the glorious seven who stand before
the throne of Him who lives and reigns;
Angel of health, the Lord has filled thy hand with
balm from heaven to soothe and cure our pain.
Heal and console the victims of disease and guide our
steps when doubtful of our ways.”

Holy Raphael, I entreat thee to help me in all my needs
and in all the trials of this life. And since thou art the
“physician” of God, I pray thee to heal my soul of its many
infirmities, and my body of the ills that afflict it, if this
favor be for my greater good.
I plead for angelic purity that I may be fit to be the
living temple of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

Vouchsafe, O Lord God, to direct thy Holy Archangel
Raphael to our help, and may he whom we believe to be
ever in attendance on thy majesty, present our poor prayers
to thee for thy blessing, through Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth
and reigneth world without end.
Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name Amen~may God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
182
Jesus Please help me in college bring me my twinflame on earth with stewardship i also pray to have privacy . Father help me in music show me favor in JESUS name amen
Replies
14
Views
176
Dear Lord God almighty, Bless your holy name. Please have mercy on my soul and help me. Im old, im poor, i cant afford to live anywhere. im sickly and i worry everyday. im estranged from my adult child and they dont want to talk to me or have anything to do with me. I feel so alone and i dont...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom