Jesus Please help me, all.### attacking me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE AS FAR AS POSSIBLE URGENTLY TODAY FROM MYSTEPFATHER ### ISNT RICH OVER ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OR SATAN GOVERNMENT OR ANYTHING NEGATIVE EVER AGAIN GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVEMORE..DROP ALL NEGATIVE WORDS FROM MY STEPFATHER ### SATAN GOVERNMENT THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE...
Replies
10
Views
178
Almighty God, please help me get my life back to normal. Since my girlfriend died, things have been going downhill. I beg of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that my life stabilizes and that everything evil or bad be rebuked. I need my life to be better than before ### passed away. I beg of...
Replies
13
Views
203
Almighty God please help me. I just lost the love of my life, my beautiful wife ###. She's in heaven with you now and I miss her tremendously. We were together 10 years and now she's gone with you. Please protect her for me and let her know I love her and miss her tremendously. She always prayed...
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom