Jesus please don't let another one of ###

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Let not your heart be troubled. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in the day of trouble. He shall supply all our needs and grant this request by faith and his riches in glory. In Jesus name, we pray AMEN!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To escape this daily crap! Infidelity nonstop! Girlfriends secrets! Private life! The main thing is not to let this ruin my old fun spirit I want so badly back! Please god I have tried to love but it I feel will never be given back and I want to be happy!! I deserve that!! And to be respected! I...
Replies
10
Views
154
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the dream I had last night and for the past 3 months at least about my cousin ### and ### Having bad intentions on me negative thoughts making faces or something against me or you reviewing something to them that...
Replies
6
Views
144
I have recertification for my apartment on Thursday. Please pray that me and my son don't lose our voucher or our home and whatever mistakes I made are forgiven and overlooked
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom