Jesus Is Love Commodores, Father, help your ###.

Blessed169

Humble Servant of All
Jesus Is Love
Commodores

Father, help your children,
And don't let them fall by the side of the road.
Mmm, and teach them to love one another,
And heaven might find a place in their hearts;
'Cause Jesus is love.
He won't let you down,
And I know He's mine forever,
Ah, in my heart.
We've got to walk on, walk on through temptation,
'Cause His Love and His wisdom will be our helping hand.
And I know the truth and His word will be our salvation.
Lift up our heart to be thankful and glad
'Cause Jesus is love.
He won't let you down,
And I know He's mine deep down in my soul.
Jesus is love.
I want to follow your star wherever it leads me,
And I don't mind Lord, I hope you don't mind.
I want to walk with you, and talk with you,
And do all the things you want me to do,
'Cause I know that Jesus, Jesus is love, I know,
And if you ask, I'll show love is the word forever,
Ah, in my heart, help me, heart, heart.
I know, I know, I know, I know His love's the power,
His love's the glory forever, ever, ever, ever.
Who can bring you love?
Who can bring you joy?
Who can turn your life around?
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Who will pick you up, ooh, where you fall?
Who will stand beside you? Who will love us all?
Hey, Jesus, Jesus.
Who can heal your body? Who can make it strong?
Who can help you to hold out a little while longer?
Oh yeah, Jesus loves you, Jesus wants you,
You can call Him, He will answer.
Call Him in the morning, call Him in the evening. Just. Call JESUS.
 
Thank You For Sharing These Songs. — God Is So In Love With You!
/monthly_2017_08/5994da96232f2_flowerIloveit.jpg.caa576c50863e1fcda9046a4e5f7a87e.jpg
 
Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread (Matt 6, Secondary Part of The Lord's Prayer, Our Needs: Provision, Blessings & Healing [Provision – through the ordinary means of employment or support for ministers is taught in The New Testament -- Provision for The Heart [spiritual, teaching, prayer & preaching], Soul [Reading and fellowship], Mind [intellectual pursuits], Will, Emotions [Marriage & Fellowship], Physical Strength [exercise], Social Needs and Finances] – [Healing is The Children's Bread Jesus Taught in Matt 15:26]), in Jesus' Name.

Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors (Matt 6, Secondary part of The Lord's Prayer, Our Needs: Our Salvation & Relationships) in Jesus' Name.

Lead Us Not into Temptation but Deliver Us from Evil (Evil is hurt, harm, injury, sickness, sin & sha-tan; Matt 6, Secondary Part of The Lord's Prayer, Our Needs: Our Protection from sin & sha-tan) in Jesus' Name.

We also ask for The Primary Part of The Lord's Prayer – That God Would Be Known and Honored as Father (Also, that we would image God and show and tell what He is like and what He did for us in Christ and Thus “Make Him Known”), Your Kingdom Expand and Your Will Be Known, Submitted to and Accomplished on Earth and in Our Lives (Matt 6, Primary Part of The Lord's Prayer: God's Petitions)

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blogs/entry/18646-lords-prayer-a-prayer-guide-pattern/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
99
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:10 – “You crushed Rahab like one of the slain; with your strong arm you scattered your enemies.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 89:10 highlights God’s power and victory over His enemies. The name “Rahab” in this...
Replies
11
Views
204
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,784
Messages
16,815,017
Members
651,013
Latest member
Preosaroerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom