Jesus, I Do Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Jesus, it make me feel angry when some people miss judge me, you know and I know I do love you first, I could not have it any other way..

But I know and you know I am hoping and praying to truly love and adore and share a blessed life with that one very special and beautiful lady who is going to be my loving wife some day soon..

I do long to be with her Jesus, and I pray she is feeling the same, I know she is here some where, but it is unclear who she is, Jesus, I am ready to be with her and give all my heart and all my love and fall deeply in love with her, Jesus, whoever she, please touch her heart, I hope and pray she is ready to give all my heart and all my love to and fall deeply in love with me.

Draw us together, so we are together enjoying such a beautiful blessed loving happy relationship, let us be the Christmas gift to each other, and be such rich blessings to one another, Amen.
 
I am praying very hard for your intentions. I understand the pain of having others misjudge you, especially when they are doing it on purpose. People sometimes think what they want to think. Many reasons for that. Just remember this always: GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH. He is the only one who matters. I pray for you in the holy name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen and amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord I ask that you unite my friend with this special lady who he prayed for father you know who she is and we are believing you for her. Lord people are miss judging ### this is wrong and it is hurting him. Please do not let this happen bless him father. In Jesus name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in because I have to take a ring off I can’t. I become heartless not heartbroken from ### we cannot be one ever again, He doesn’t come back to my domain he is not my friend. Friends don’t screw each other over. ### she go to hell with no one she isn’t the flavor of the week she gets treated...
Replies
5
Views
254
Jesus I need your energy help LORD I love you Protection upon me amen
Replies
8
Views
199
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND I DO GREAT AT MY NEW JOB ENJOY MY LIFE LOVE MY JOB MY NEW CAREER MY DREAMS COME TRUE IT STAYSSSSSSSSS…LIFE IN I GET MY SHOES TO WEAR TO WORK GREATLY SHIPMENT COMES IN YAYZZZZZZ…..I CAN BE HAPPY AT WORK THANK YOU ITS A DREAM COME TRUE FIR ME AND A HEARTS DESIRES IT...
Replies
6
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom