Jesus I am having black patches on my face for that

Subhashini.

Disciple of Prayer
Jesus I am having black patches on my face for that my husband not accepting me I am humbly requesting to clean my ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord please Bless this ### face and heal any affliction that ### is suffering with....you are our great Healer and Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Stress and anxiety seems to worsen some health issues that I am having right now. Please pray for The Lord to heal me. Thank-you so much. Father in Jesus's name please touch my physical body and make me whole again. Amen
Replies
9
Views
409
I have white patches on my lips, eyes, and most parts of my body. I feel very upset. Treatment is going on. Please help me in your prayers so that I will have confidence in front of others. It really hurts me. My only hope is God can heal me.
Replies
9
Views
262
Jesus please help me my face is still swollen I am so scared. Also, the check that my husband was supposed to get Saturday is not listed in the mail for today and I am terrified someone took it. We won't even be able to call about it because we don't even know how much it was supposed to be for...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom