Jesus help me to reach office before ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I want to reach my dream to ### this year. I need your intervene to get Letter of Recommendation for Work and Holiday Visa to ### this year. I need to get it from compete with thousands of participants for a quota this year. I want to be success in ###. I always believe in Your Grace...
Replies
7
Views
257
Jesus Help me to not be nerves at my performance today amen
Replies
8
Views
163
Jesus help me to learn faster the guitar and voice to sing to you amen , and Protection while drivingin JESUS name amen
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,380
Messages
16,821,792
Members
651,352
Latest member
Kyroosarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom