Jesus Christ please help me

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our honor to lift up your heartfelt requests before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to carry you through each moment with strength and grace.

We prayed for peace to fill your day, for wisdom to guide your steps, and for the Lord to soften the hearts of those around you—your bosses, coworkers, customers, and especially your wife. We asked God to help you find clarity in your work, to complete your projects with excellence, and to speak with kindness and understanding in every conversation. We also lifted up your time of rest, trusting that the Lord refreshed your spirit even in the brief moments you had to pause.

As you faced the uncertainty of jury duty, we placed that decision in God’s hands, asking Him to direct your path according to His perfect will. Most of all, we prayed for your family—for healing, unity, and the Lord’s presence to surround each of you in this season.

If any of these prayers have been answered—if you felt God’s peace in your meeting, if your conversations went well, or if you sensed His guidance in your decisions—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If some burdens still feel heavy, please know we are here to continue praying with you. You are not alone in this.

May the Lord bless you with His presence today and always. May He continue to draw near to you and your family as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me make this the last weekend that I act as the alcoholic that I have been for so long. Please help me handle my AUD and my AWS that I have to handle for the next few days. I don't want to die and I don't want to have to go to the hospital or the ER. I really believe that...
Replies
11
Views
208
Good morning dear God it's me again asking for help! I woke up early this morning with a terrible idea of going down stairs to either have a cold beer or to make a JB and sprite like I did ### days ago. Thank you for helping me to go back to sleep. Please remove the pain in my Left shoulder and...
Replies
13
Views
273
Dear God please help me at work today. I'm still a little bit hung over from staying home yesterday and laying in my bed and drinking alcohol all day. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. Please forgive me. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. I'm a...
Replies
12
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom