JESUS CHRIST LET THE JOB USE MY ...

TACOMA DESTIENY

Servant of All
JESUS CHRIST LET THE JOB USE MY SICK DAY HOURS FOR MY SICK DAYS AND MY PTO FOR THE DIFFERENCE TO MAKE A WHOLE PAYDAY THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST AND HELP ME ON MY JOB WITH MY BACK AND THIS CYST TO GO AWAY THE CYST IS WHY MY BACK HURTS
 
JESUS CHRIST LET THE JOB USE MY SICK DAY HOURS FOR MY SICK DAYS AND MY PTO FOR THE DIFFERENCE TO MAKE A WHOLE PAYDAY THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST AND HELP ME ON MY JOB WITH MY BACK AND THIS CYST TO GO AWAY THE CYST IS WHY MY BACK HURTS

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me again. I woke up a couple of hours ago and I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and thinking about getting a divorce because my wife and I don't seem to like each other anymore and I have missed a lot of time off from work from having a cyst in my spine removed and a...
Replies
10
Views
177
I of course want to use my talents for glory, i think that's 1 Corinthians 10:13 "whatever you do, do it for the glory of God" Sometimes I find it hard to find the motivation or to get myself to do my talents. I know, it sounds crazy, right? But, even with operating in my spiritual gifts too, I...
Replies
9
Views
165
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and next week. I still need help to prepare for a meeting with my boss and my boss's boss to explain why and how another project manager underestimated a very expensive job and he quit his job just as it was...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom