JESUS CHRIST HELP LORD JESUS THEY ACTING ...

TACOMA DESTIENY

Servant of All
JESUS CHRIST HELP LORD JESUS THEY ACTING CRAZY BEING RUDE AND ACCUSSING PEOPLE. HELP ME ON THE JOB AND ME AND MY FAMILY AT HOME
 
1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

Tacoma Destiny, I pray with you. May our God protect you and strengthen you from all evil at work and may you be victorious over all challenges that you face. May the Lord bless you and your family with every aspect needed in your lives. Have (take) a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Word of God says Do not fear for I am with thee
God remember this family and Bless each one of them cover them under ur Holy Blood and let no evil touch them let satan plans against them be Destroyed Completely and Prepare them for ur Coming in Jesus Name Amen
 
I'm lifting you and your family up to God and asking Jesus to touch you and put a hedge of protection around you protecting you from all assaults by the enemy. May you all feel the peace and joy of His Holy Spirit and the love of Jesus through each other. Believing He will answer our prayers. Thank You Jesus amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ help me get home tonight on 2 buses safely and on time thank you Jesus Christ
Replies
12
Views
167
Jesus Christ help my daughter be okay and in her right mind and have her meds and let her get home safely thank you Jesus Christ help my son too
Replies
10
Views
247
I speak, create, decree, declare, demand, command. I have my own eyesight, insight, so I can see now & I understand normally, GREATLY, forever. Life in me is created GREATLY; I can hear what I’m supposed to. The Lord's God Almighty's design is healed in me properly, GREATLY, now. I create a new...
Replies
6
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom