JESUS CHRIST ### ### and ### muscles ...

Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You! Thank You Jesus.
It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell the Lord Thank You: God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. Thank You for being my Savior, Lord, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, great physician, and provider. You supply all my needs. Thank You for being my counselor, protector, the shepherd of my soul, my rock and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. Thank You. You are my refuge and strength. My very present help in the time of trouble. Thank You. You are my best friend. Thank You. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Have A Thankful Blessed Day On Purpose With A Purpose
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol now that I am home resting on my bed. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me today. I appreciate them all so much and I appreciate this beautiful service that allows us to share our needs. Please...
Replies
17
Views
227
Dear God please help me please forgive me. I don't want to be with my wife anymore. I don't want to be a project manager anymore. I don't want to be with this woman anymore. I don't want to a project manager anymore. U can take back my income and my home and what ever I have because I don't want...
Replies
18
Views
254
Dear God please help us. Please help me and my wife to be nice to each other. We both drink too much alcohol and My wife is downstairs and she is taking so mean to me. I don't get it. I had an HVAC technician come into our house and onto our roof today to find out Way we have water coming...
Replies
16
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom