Jesus Bless my children ( ### and ...)

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
10
Views
99
Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
144
In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask everyone to please pray for my children, currently they’re sick with coughing and wheezing. My youngest I feel like has it the worst at the moment. I am also asking for prayers for my niece, who was diagnosed with pneumonia recently, thankfully she has medicine...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom