Jaimashi. I am ### ### from ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jaimashi …. My prayers request is for my financial crisis… no work as an architect for past months and with a lot of liabilities including children fees which have immediate needs … clients of sale of land, I am so burdened and need your prayer support, I need wisdom and strength, pl pray for my...
Replies
9
Views
421
Jaimashi I would like to request you to pray for my mother her name is ### from ### ### ### she is Suffering with left kidney size is zero and it's only right kidney size normal please pray for my mother
Replies
7
Views
190
There are times where I feel this heavy wave of hatred towards myself. Guilty of all my poor choices and the people who were hurt because of me. It’s nights like this that makes me wonder why am I going through these horrific times? I feel great heaviness. A moment I took to bow to the ground...
Replies
10
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,936
Messages
16,782,400
Members
648,480
Latest member
Meiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom