I've struggled opening myself up in relationships bc of ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaveMercy

Beloved Servant
I've struggled opening myself up in relationships bc of hurt and distrust. I ask for prayer that God would give me a new heart and clear mind to know the right person to pursue or be pursued by. God would open up my heart to that person and cast out fear. Thank you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I Pray that the LORD may Guide you and Cast Out fear in Yeshua's Name. Amen.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have raised a request of one month silent period with my boyfriend today after a severe quarrel about I cannot find any helps and friendship from church. I am not sure why it ends up he accused me of not trying to know other people in the church and accused me of not trying other church but I...
Replies
10
Views
530
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
200
Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this. Half a year ago, the one God made for me and the one He made me for were on a vacation together. We have had the time of our life together, in wholehearted agreement, we acknowledged that God made us for one another. Our love is a love...
Replies
5
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom