I've been praying for financial miracle as ###

I've been praying for financial miracle as I had fallen prey to some scammers and lost all my money. I am in need of money urgently to pay my bills and debts. Please pray for me to receive instant financial miracle.
May the Almighty Father hear your cry and plea, his the God of miracles and there is nothing too hard for him. He hears you and today, a miracle awaits you. In Jesus' name I have prayed. Amen
 
May the Almighty Father hear your cry and plea, his the God of miracles and there is nothing too hard for him. He hears you and today, a miracle awaits you. In Jesus' name l have prayed. Amen
Thank you very much for your prayer
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been into debts and was in verge of breaking down because of financial problem. I hope God will help me get through this dire moments as I am facing this turmoil. My wage cannot suffice our daily needs as it has to be paid for bills and debts.
Replies
11
Views
226
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
275
Please pray with me for a financial miracle this week. I’m asking God to provide for my bills and loan debts this week, open unexpected doors and opportunities, and make a way where I cannot see one. I’m so tired of constantly thinking about how I’m going to pay these debts. I honestly don’t...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom