Its just so awful and so very ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
200
I'm in the town I'm moving to right now. Not moved yet, but making steps. It still really hurts my heart that I'm not moved here yet, but I know God has a reason. I never did hear back from the 2 schools I had such promising interviews with for interim positions to finish off the school year...
Replies
9
Views
237
Lord I feel so awful my husband said the two person I told on facebook about being gay is not right would be mad at him and he did not like that and be mad at me I am so sorry lord forgive me because ### said about her wife to us just was so offending to me and seeing their wedding pictures made...
Replies
5
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom